This is a 7.1x5.0 photograph of two-story fieldstone building with dormers and a railed second-story deck above a three-season porch. To the right is a single-story nave building with wood siding, stone foundation and a two-story bell tower. Title(s) by Carpenter, L (DIC/PMP).
Oahe P24 5x7 [stamp] Property of South Dakota State Historical Society Pierre, South Dakota Give photo credit to: South Dakota State Historical Society Oahe Mission - before 1920 when school was torn down and before picket fence was removed (1905?) Copied throug Be Betty Gutch, Sioux Falls, SD 10/1984
Image scanned by Reed, C using an Epson Expression 10,000 XL flatbed scanner. Scanned at 800 PPI,16-bit grayscale, with the Histogram output set to 9/247.
SD State Historical Society - Archives Department
eng [ISO 639-2]
JPeG set to medium compression, dimension sized to 640x480, resolution set at 30 dpi, watermark set to 15 percent.
It is the responsibility of anyone reproducing photographs from the State Archives collections to determine copyright holders and secure permissions accordingly. For further information visit http://history.sd.gov/archives/photouse.aspx