This is a 7.1x5.0 photograph of single-story building with wood siding, a basement and two-story bell tower next to a two-story building with wood siding. Title(s) by Carpenter, L.
Salvo Cummunity P37 neg on file. 5x7 [stamp] Property of South Dakota State Historical Society Pierre, South Dakota Give photo credit to: South Dakota State Historical Society.;(x) Salvo Cummunity - Lutheran Church destroyed by tornado in 1921. Copied from Frudolph Erickson, Concord, Ca. 4.1983. See: Wi-iyohi Vol. 12, #11.
Original format: 7.1x5.0 photograph, item in box P37 of the Towns collection at the SD State Historical Society - Archives Department.
Image scanned by Reed, C using an Epson Expression 10,000 XL flatbed scanner. Scanned at 800 PPI,16-bit grayscale, with the Histogram output set to 9/247.
SD State Historical Society - Archives Department
eng [ISO 639-2]
JPeG set to medium compression, dimension sized to 640x480, resolution set at 30 dpi, watermark set to 15 percent.
It is the responsibility of anyone reproducing photographs from the State Archives collections to determine copyright holders and secure permissions accordingly. For further information visit http://history.sd.gov/archives/photouse.aspx