This is a 7.1x5.2 photograph of individuals in front of a two-story brick building with a domed cupola and two porticos. Text engraved on the front of the building includes "County Building" and "1893"; A post and wire fence is in the foreground. Title(s) by Carpenter, L.
Salem P37 neg on file. 5x7 [stamp] Property of South Dakota State Historical Society Pierre, South Dakota Give photo credit to: South Dakota State Historical Society.;(x) Salem, SD- Old Court House about 1894- 95. See wood side walk. Donor: Robert Sandberg, Salem, SD Sept. 1978
Sandberg, Robert L (1930-2000)
1894 - 1895
Original format: 7.1x5.2 photograph, item in box P37 of the Towns collection at the SD State Historical Society - Archives Department.
Image scanned by Reed, C using an Epson Expression 10,000 XL flatbed scanner. Scanned at 800 PPI,16-bit grayscale, with the Histogram output set to 9/247.
SD State Historical Society - Archives Department
eng [ISO 639-2]
JPeG set to medium compression, dimension sized to 640x480, resolution set at 30 dpi, watermark set to 15 percent.
It is the responsibility of anyone reproducing photographs from the State Archives collections to determine copyright holders and secure permissions accordingly. For further information visit http://history.sd.gov/archives/photouse.aspx