This is a 4.6x3.1 photograph of vacant lot with parking posts with an L-shaped two-story brick building in the near distance. Title(s) by Carpenter, L.
Redfield P36 3.25x4.5 [stamp] Property of South Dakota State Historical Society Pierre, South Dakota Give photo credit to: South Dakota State Historical Society.;(x) Redfield - Hospital 1950. Donor: Tom Schultz, Pierre, SD July 1986
Original format: 4.6x3.1 photograph, item in box P36 of the Towns collection at the SD State Historical Society - Archives Department.
Image scanned by Reed, C using an Epson Expression 10,000 XL flatbed scanner. Scanned at 1,200 PPI,16-bit grayscale, with the Histogram output set to 9/247.
SD State Historical Society - Archives Department
eng [ISO 639-2]
JPeG set to medium compression, dimension sized to 640x480, resolution set at 30 dpi, watermark set to 15 percent.
It is the responsibility of anyone reproducing photographs from the State Archives collections to determine copyright holders and secure permissions accordingly. For further information visit http://history.sd.gov/archives/photouse.aspx