This is a 6.2x8.4 photograph of individual leaning against one of two double-hung doors on a pulley and track system attached to a two-story building with wood siding, three second floor windows and a false front. Text on the building includes ""A.S. Guthrie's Livery. Feed. Sales". Title(s) by Carpenter, L.
Pierre P26 [stamp] Property of South Dakota State Historical Society Pierre, South Dakota Give photo credit to: South Dakota State Historical Society Guthrie Livery Stable at Coteau Street Now at Reminder Office 1959
Border Caption: Pierre 1898
Original format: 6.2x8.4 photograph, item in box P26 of the Towns collection at the SD State Historical Society - Archives Department.
Image scanned by Reed, C using an Epson Expression 10,000 XL flatbed scanner. Scanned at 600 PPI,24-bit RGB, with the Histogram output set to 9/247.
SD State Historical Society - Archives Department
eng [ISO 639-2]
JPeG set to medium compression, dimension sized to 640x480, resolution set at 30 dpi, watermark set to 15 percent.
It is the responsibility of anyone reproducing photographs from the State Archives collections to determine copyright holders and secure permissions accordingly. For further information visit http://history.sd.gov/archives/photouse.aspx